Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Just popping in...

There seriously needs to be an easier way to blog. I literally have no time right now to do it. Whit has given up his lazy morning routine, his long leisurely naps and any spare time I get right now is spent satisfying my nesting instinct or sleeping myself.

Baby Girl is doing fine at 32 weeks, still no name though. The nursery/guest bedroom is making progress, just our house is a mess. We're definitely in that "it has to get worse before it gets better" phase. I feel sooooo much better than I did with my first pregnancy at this point! Barely any swelling or too much discomfort. Just still the nausea and new stretch marks. :(

Whit is also doing great. He just turned 3 last week and his party (I hear) was quite the success. Not that I would know, I was too busy keeping the kiddos fed, catching up with other moms and trying to keep myself out of the foam pit and trampolines. Potty training was going great until this week. But we have 3 weeks to go before preschool starts, so fingers crossed we make it before then!

Okay, I have to go attempt a mini-workout and put on a bra before the cable guy's window is here. Of course, I'm being nutty, they never show until 5 minutes before their window closes. Then there's packing for the pool, swimming, laundry, washing dishes, organizing something to scratch that nesting itch, maybe a nap?, cook supper, convincing Whit that using the potty is a good idea and doesn't take THAT much time away from playing... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment