Friday, June 8, 2012

Wish List

Between the warm weather and my hormones, these past few weeks I've been plagued with acne on my back. I've never had it on my back before and I cannot stop messing with it! Yesterday I asked Ben if he would run a Noxzema pad over it and put some spot zapper on the bad ones. And he doesn't know what to do. He's never even heard of a Noxzema pad before! Oh to have had that adolescence! I (jokingly) told him he was a jerk and I hope our child has his good skin. Which got me thinking about what I hope Whit inherits from each of us:

Ben
clear skin
temperament/patience
height
athletic ability
smarts
eyelashes & eyebrows
nose
eye color
metabolism
eyesight!

Me
hair!
eye color
metabolism
athletic ability
smarts
outgoing-ness
teeth
sense of humor

Oh if he ends up with a good combination of us we will be beating the girls off with a stick when he gets older!

1 comment:

  1. I made a list too! Now that our baby is here, I keep trying to decide who he looks like the most, but he still needs to cook a bit before I can tell.

    ReplyDelete