Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tiny update

We've actually done lots to the house since moving in, but the place is never clean enough to take pictures. And since I'm a little frustrated with a light fixture issue we're having, I thought I would post one tiny cute update to our bedroom. And one to Whit's bedroom...

Before...


After...


Ooh, so pretty... I just want to gaze in these knobs forever...


Also ripped out and re-installed the cord covers to the TV, Kinect, et al. I still kinda hate it, but we really have no other options other than spending a fortune to truly hide the wires, and I'm done sinking money into this!


And Whit got a curtain. Well, he ended up getting two and thermal backings to them, but I like the look of just one without the backing. So here's the in between picture:


Told you they were tiny! But hey, it's baby steps around here with what I can get done during Whit's naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment