Monday, July 7, 2014

Hallway-photo-wall-collage-thingy: Done!

One of the things Ben and I both loved about our old house was our photo/art wall in the dining area. Our one and only issue was that it was so time consuming putting up everything. And we knew when we moved the wall was annihilated behind everything. And then a friend's wife introduced me to Command Strips. Uh, hello?! Why have I never heard of this before! Our new photo wall took about an hour to put up. (Wellll, a little longer, because I couldn't decide what went where and didn't have everything I wanted to hang.) A few strips, a level and Bob's your uncle!

Before:



 After:


And since stairwells are hard to photograph, here's another:


Here is mom's little helper:


Got to be honest, I LOVE this display a lot more than the old one and can't wait to add more things to it. We don't have a ton of room to expand, so it'll have to be a bit more curated than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment