Thursday, May 9, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 18


This past week had a little more Papa time than normal, which I was stoked about. And it was pretty busy, which was nice for a change. The top left is Whit's first Geocache find! If you don't know what geocaching is, and you like the outdoors or treasure hunts or awesome free things to do, you should check it out! I've been doing it for years and I just love the idea that there's all these hidden caches everywhere. You probably pass a couple on your way to work every day.

The top middle picture is Whit clapping Ben's hand for him, it tickled Ben pink. The door is from a local coffee shop where Whit and I met up with a mommies group. It was nice meeting other moms in the area, even if there was only one other baby there. But it was also a little stressful having that many moms, kids, and coffee in one little area. I can't wait to go to more of these meetups, if only they happened when I wasn't working! The bottom left is just before Whit fell asleep in my arms from me scratching his head. I adore all the hair he has.

Speaking of hair, that would be my new hair cut... and a terrible picture of me, I'm so not photogenic. I finally bit the bullet and got bangs and I love them. Usually I wear them to the side like that, but sometimes I rock them hipster style and they actually look good. That last picture is of Whit at my work. Ben and I got eye exams Wednesday and of course brought Whit along to show off. And I promise I hope Whit gets Ben's perfect vision, but kids glasses are sooooo cute. I die every time I have to help moms pick out glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment