Friday, February 22, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 6


All this week was spent inside (again... wah wah wah). The big event was getting ready for our trip to Meridian and for my sister's baby shower there. Also, Whit and I tried this baby led weaning I'm reading so much about. It's been great fun, very messy and I think Whit really enjoys it, but I don't think we'll be able to do it every day. I just don't really have enough time in the day to buy the fruits and veggies and cook them within an inch of their lives in order for him to eat them, and not to mention all that clean up time. So we're sticking with purees and whenever I cook for us I'll make Whit a little too.

1 comment:

  1. Baby led weaning scares me lol. I have thought about letting him gum a green bean, but I'm not too sure he's ready for that.

    Love your pics of him. He's precious & I absolutely love him

    ReplyDelete