Sunday, February 24, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 7


Week 7 was spent going to Meridian for the mostly family baby shower for Shan, of which I will post more pictures later! My camera died halfway through, so I'm having to steal my mom's. We had a great time getting down there, even though it meant we spent our Valentine's Day not doing Valentine's day stuff, but we were together which is all I ask. We've learned from past trips to schedule plenty of time to get wherever you're going, since Whit is becoming less and less happy with his car seat. I hope that changes when we get a bigger seat!

The drive back, however, was not as pleasant. I think Whit gets so wound up visiting family that he cannot calm himself down. Our last night there he woke up every couple of hours and when he finally did sleep the hotel's fire alarm went off (for no good reason) and housekeeping walked in (our do not disturb sign mysteriously disappeared in the night). So driving back took about 8 hours instead of 5. If Whit wasn't mad at being restrained or his teeth, we were stopping to get coffee or just wake up a little.

Oh and that second pic of Whit is him wrapped up in our Moby wrap. He's decided he loves it again, haha. Guess I better get good at wrapping that contraption again!

No comments:

Post a Comment