Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas...check. Baby shower #1...

Glad to see I'm not the only blogger that has been way too busy lately to post anything! I checked my Google Reader tonight and only saw a handful of Christmas posts. So I thought I would share how our first little Christmas as our new little family went.


Whit watching his Laugh and Learn Dance and Play Puppy...where do they get these awful names?!

Looking through Whitman's stocking.

Every year Santa visits the animals too. Usually all Ceti wants is a can of tuna and the tissue paper.


Foster aka Jealous aka Eeyore

The aftermath
The aftermath pt. 2
Watching the "yule log" burn while Whit took a nap.
The boys trying out Ben's Christmas present.

And me attempting it. Didn't know Ben took this!

The giant stocking at Ben's mother's house.

I sooo need to learn Photoshop to take that drool mark out. Otherwise this could be a Christmas card!

Commence planking!





And now to start prepping for baby shower #1 for my sister. The first one is going to be a "Mommy's Little Man" theme and I'm sooooo excited for all the things I've got planned. Now just to find the time to make it all. So far this is the diaper cake I made:

Not bad for my first one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment