Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cool as a cucumber

"It was... soap... poisoning!"
Yesterday was Whit's four month doctor visit, and the boy is growing great! He's 17 lbs, 6 oz., almost 26" tall and head circumference is almost 17". The appointment also meant more shots. Wah wah wah. But, of course, the kiddo was great (and Mama remembered to give him Tylenol beforehand). We have one easy going baby, thank goodness! And I have witnesses to prove it. Monday night was the office Christmas party and Whit was definitely the guest to be seen with. It's funny how whenever we're in a group of people Whit never stays with us long. One minute he's with Ben, then Amy, then Leslie, then Bob, then Melanie. People always ask me if I'm okay with other people holding him for very long, of course I am! Not only does my back need the break, but he loves visiting and I definitely want to foster the extrovert in him.

The best part of the night was the giggle fest he had with my "boss's" (he's a friend of the family so I feel weird calling him my boss) parents. Ben and I have never heard him laugh so hard! Poor guy was having a hard time catching his breath they were so funny. I wish I had gotten it on video, but I knew as soon as I left to get my phone he would be done and I would have missed it.

So from that I've decided my new goal is to make my son laugh every day, or at least smile. Which should be fairly easy, since this kid is such a good-natured little fella.

This party animal is tuckered.

No comments:

Post a Comment