Monday, April 8, 2013

Mommy and Me... and Oh! The Things You'll Do Once You're a Parent

Today's picture is currently my favorite of Whit and myself. I saved it from my Easter post just for today, so it's a tad old, so sue me! But holy cow, that is a couple of good looking folks!





And by the way, I'm going to have to start a tag for all the weird shit I have to do now that I'm a parent. My latest conundrum: how do I go to a public bathroom with a stroller by myself... and there's a legit handicapped person in line. Thankfully she was totally sweet and sympathetic to the issue. She told me the stall next to the real handicapped one was a bigger than normal one. Au contraire! Btw, don't worry, this is the before, I'm-trying-to-figure-out-exactly-how-this-is-going-to-work picture.


Doesn't he look like, "Mom! Wtf, mate?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment