Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Not "resolutions", but a to-do list...

Last time I wrote about the things I want to work on to improve on myself. Well while I've been spending this past week moaning and groaning on the couch with an ice pack on my cheeks I made a to-do list for the year:

  1. Try one new restaurant in town.
  2. Do something I've never done before.
  3. Go somewhere I've never been before.
  4. Eat something I've never eaten before. 
  5. Gravel the driveway. (apparently I REALLY want this done... I wrote it down twice. :D )
  6. Learn to make chicken salad.
  7. Run a 5k.
I've already started working on number 2 and 7. I signed up for the Color Run at the end of March. A co-worker and her boyfriend ran in it last year and said it was a ton of fun. Then a friend of a friend made a team to run in it and I decided to follow resolution #7 and say yes to the opportunity. I may not "run" in it per se, because I'm pretty sure Whit will be joining me for the fun. And I'm not where I can jog with the stroller for a full 5k... yet.

Edit: Whoops, I did #4 today and totally forgot! I had pho for the first time and it was very delicious.

Still not sure what those sausage-looking things were, but I don't care!
Probably not the most authentic version I could find seeing at was from a Chinese restaurant in Tennessee, but again it was very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment