Thursday, January 31, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 4

And my 100th post!


This week Mama and Papa were both home with Whit quite a bit. Ben's parents were out of town which meant I became a full time mom for the week. Which also meant lots of walks while it was unseasonably warm, trying new foods (I don't think he's going to like sweet things), and baking for me. Whitman is loving his doggies more every week. When we had to get in the bathtub (told you!) at 3am Wednesday morning, Whit was petting Zoey. We say he was comforting her and holding on to her collar so she didn't fly away! Oh and that frowny one of yours truly? Just how Ben and I spent our night off when the parent came back into town. We intended to watch the Hobbit and have a hard cider, instead my face blew up and we cleared out our DVR some. Que sera, sera.

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys! That face on Whitman in the middle, sweet sweet joy!
    And he looks just like his Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete